Tuition costs for dental assisting schools in Colorado can vary widely depending on the institution.
Some dental assistant training programs in Colorado can cost upwards of $12,000 and routinely end up costing more with hidden fees and costs. At Colorado Dental Assisting School we believe in providing the best training at the most affordable price.
Full tuition for the program at Colorado Dental Assisting School is $3,295 – $3,995 with absolutely no hidden extra costs to you. Also unlike a majority of dental assisting schools in Colorado our tuition includes everything you’ll need for the entire curriculum including;
- Training and dental supplies needed for the course
- Letter of recommendation for students who maintained about a 70% average
- CPR and dental radiology certifications
- A set of professional scrubs
- Teeth whitening kit
- Access to practicing on state-of-the-art equipment in a working dental office
Colorado Dental Assisting School offers several options for paying your tuition. We do accept full payment up front but it isn’t required. We understand that not everyone is in a position to pay full tuition right up front and are more than happy to work with our students. We offer 6 easy payment options that help keep us as one of the most affordable dental assisting schools in Colorado.
- Cash or check payment in full 5 days prior to start of class.
- Credit card payment in full 5 days prior to the start of class.
- In-house payment plan.
- Long-term financing set up from Care Credit, with Enhance Patient Financing
- MyCAA Scholarships: MyCAA funds up to $4,000 for eligible military spouses pursuing educational advancement.
No matter what your current financial situation our dedicated administrative staff will do their best to work with your budget.
We want everyone to have the opportunity to change their lives with a new career and experience why we believe we’re one of the top dental assisting schools in Colorado. Don’t just take our word for it — see what real students have to say on our testimonials page.