Upcoming Dental Assistant Classes
|Start Date||Class||Where||Total Cost||Payment||Open Seats||Register|
|04/03/2023 Online start date||Saturday Labs||Denver||$3,295||$213/mo||3||Enroll Now|
|04/03/2023 Online start date||Tuesday/Thursday night labs||Colorado Springs||$3,995||$271/mo||7||Enroll Now|
|04/03/2023 Online start date||Saturday||Colorado Springs||$3,995||$271/mo||5||Enroll Now|
|04/03/2023 Online start date||Saturday||North Denver||$3,295||$213||4||Enroll Now|
Questions before you register? Schedule a tour or introductory call.
Online Lecture & Discussion: Mon-Fri instructor guided learning at your own pace
In office Lab Instruction: Saturdays, from 8am-1pm Or Tuesdays 4:30pm-9:30pm (COS only)
The program will run ten (10) consecutive weeks (excluding holidays), including (20) online hours of instruction and (50) hours of labs in a dental office. This will include lecture material as well as clinical “hands on” training. In addition, there is approximately (34) hours of home study with access to the online classroom with an available instructor for direction and guidance during business hours plus an optional externship where you will receive practical on-the-job training. Your tuition includes all of the following:
- Use of textbook: “Modern Dental Assisting”, Doni L. Bird/Debbie S. Robinson 12th.Ed (2018); Elsevier Publishing.
- Syllabus: Online lectures and step by step guide through our 10 week course.
- All training and visual aids, materials and dental supplies used throughout the course.
- Dental Assistant Radiology X-ray Certification for compliance with the State of Colorado.
- CPR/BLS Certification classes.
- Job Interview preparation and coaching.
- Free Job Placement assistance and referral service. We put the students on a list to give to hiring dentists.
- A free teeth whitening kit ($100 value)
- A set of professional scrubs.
- Use of all dental equipment and instrumentation with actual “hands on” training during the course of study. There are NO hidden or additional expenses.
- Training in ALL aspects of dental assisting, including specialties.
- A Certificate in Dental Assisting upon completion of course.
- All training is done by dental professionals in an actual practicing dental office.
- Optional Externship with the opportunity to earn a letter of recommendation, with hands on experience.
- Intro to Dentistry
- Dental Anatomy
- Infection Control
- Oral Diseases
- Dental Materials
- Dental Radiography
- Dental Administration
- Comprehensive Dental Care
- CPR & First Aid
- And more…
Classes are accelerated, so you will receive a comprehensive and thorough education in a short amount of time. As a result, attendance is mandatory. Weekly quizzes as well as a final exam will determine your final grade, which is based upon a pass/fail system. An internship is also an option of the course, which allows you to experience dentistry from the “other side of the dental chair”. Many students have become employed through their internships. Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a Dental Assisting, CPR and Radiology Certificate, and will have the training, confidence and preparation to start your career as a dental assistant!
ASDA classes are divided between lecture and hands-on training. The lectures give you insight into the procedures required of a dental assistant and hands-on training takes place in dental laboratories and operatories where you will gain valuable experience. Students practice their techniques on mannequins and on each other with the most advanced dental technology on the market, including digital radiography and intra-oral radiography, as more traditional dental technology. With this well-rounded education and exposure to top-of-the-line dental equipment, you will gain the ability and confidence necessary to work in a professional dental environment.